Color-coded system tabs on every page make it easy to navigate. The reports are easy to read and very understandable. Pictures and illustrations are included to make noted problems clear.
What does a home inspection cost? You don’t have to jump through hoops to find out how much you’re going to pay for gas, food or clothes. So why should it be that way in the service industry? You’re right, it shouldn’t!
*** $50 discount for inspections paid prior to or at inspection.
- Up to 2200 sq ft$435
- 2201 to 2700 sq ft$510
- 2701 to 3200 sq ft$585
- 3201 to 3700 sq ft$660
- 3701 to 4200 sq ft$735
- 4201 to 4700 sq ft$835
- 4701 to 5200 sq ft$935
- Larger than 5200 SQ FT?Call us for an Estimate
- Crawlspace (PIER & BEAM)+$50
- Lawn Irrigation+$50With Home Inspection
- Sewer Scope+ $175With Home Inspection
- Well Flow Inspection+$120With Home Inspection
- Well Water Quality Testing (Bacteria Only)+$95Bacteria (Coliform and E- Coli)
- Well Water Quality Testing (Bacteria and Nitrates)+$125Bacteria (Coliform and E- Coli) and Nitrates. This test is required by most lenders on government backed loans such as FHA, VA, and USDA. If your lender is requiring lead (PB) testing, reach out to us so we can add it on for an additional $40 fee.
- Septic (OSSF) Inspection+$150With Home Inspection
- Pool/Spa+$125With Home Inspection
- Shop or Storage+$75With Home Inspection
- ADDITIONAL UNIT(s)$275 per unitUp to four units on one property. Properties with more than four units will be considered commercial inspections.
- WDI InspectionStarting at $90WDI (Termite) inspection performed by a 3rd party company of your choosing and will be invoiced separately. The base fee per unit varies by company and starts at approximately $90 plus any applicable taxes, mileage fees, or additional structure fees. We proudly coordinate and work with Rusty’s Bug Stop, SWAT Pest Control, and PestTex.
- Discount$25We support active-duty military and veterans as well as first responders and teachers. Enter discount “Hero” for a $25 discount to show our appreciation. Discount is not available for the purchase of investment property. We reserve the right to request credentials for all discounts.
- HUD Permanent Foundation Certification$550Includes Certification of Additions. Required by most lenders / underwriters in the purchase of a manufactured home when utilizing a government backed loan (FHA, VA, USDA).
- HUD Certification Reinspection$250
- Sewer Scope$225Stand Alone
- Pre-Drywall InspectionStarting at $150
- 11 Month Warranty InspectionStarting at $385
Due to the number of variables possible with commercial inspections such as property type, specialty equipment, occupancy limitations, etc. all commercial properties will be quoted individually.
Travel fees will be automatically applied to any services beyond 30 miles from our business address in the 79424 zip code.
- Travel Fee+$4031-50 miles from 79424
- Travel Fee+$8051-70 miles from 79424
- Travel Fee+$12071-90 miles from 79424
- Travel Fee+$16091-110 miles from 79424
A photo speaks a thousand words. All noted recommendations in your report will be annotated with red or orange shapes. That way you will know exactly what you’re looking at!
No waiting 2 or 3 days for your home inspection report. With us, you will have your report within 24 hours. In most cases, you will have your report emailed to you the same day as your inspection.